Write Truth & Beauty from Your Personal Photos at Power of Words Conference Sat., Aug. 13, 2016
We all take and treasure photographs of the people, places and things that bring meaning and beauty into our lives. Photo albums and unsorted pictures may fill our attics and basements or cover our walls in frames. We store them on our computers and cell phones and share them instantly on social media. Each of us is generating and storing an amazing archive of inspiration. Have you mined the creative writing potential of your photo stream?
My upcoming workshop at The Power of Words Conference this weekend in Saco, Maine, Writing Truth & Beauty – Using Your Personal Photos For Creative Inspiration and Healing, will help you explore your pictures in poetry and prose. What do you take pictures of? What do you want to preserve? What moves and mystifies you? Who are the people, places, things & experiences that bring meaning, healing and transformation into your life? This is how we will write together.
Writing Truth & Beauty from personally chosen helps you discover:
· Creative inspiration in unexpected places
· A truth you didn’t know you knew
· A new idea about an old belief
· A transformative personal revelation, insight or awareness that allows you to live more meaningfully
· Something you have been unable to see/express/articulate that leads you to a new way of knowing yourself or others and changes your response to the community/world
Bring a Photo - and Join me in a Writing Truth & Beauty Workshop Soon!
I hope I’ll meet you in my workshop on Saturday at Power of Words at 1:15 - but, If you can’t make it to the workshop in person, you can download my free pdf guide, Writing Truth & Beauty – Using Your Photos for Creative Inspiration by subscribing to my monthly newsletter with my upcoming workshops at http://www.kellydumar.com